Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wishing

After becoming a fitness ambassador for For Two Fitness I am disappointed with myself that since then I haven't been able to buy and be the best ambassador I can be for this company.  I feel as if I am a great fit considering I am pregnant and love to workout and have continued to do so even at 31 weeks.  Unfortunately working a part time job, being a mom to a toddler most days does not allow me to purchase any extras.  With a baby on the way I have to focus on the necessities and when I do have extra money I spend it on things like stickers for Aubrey or little snacks for the family.

I was hoping to have saved some extra cash so I can go out with a bang and represent this company towards the end of my pregnancy but I am not sure that will happen.  I really hope this company does not see me as any less because of my financial difficulties but I still feel like I am great representation of being a fit mom and I think that is the most important thing.

I have struggled recently with working out but always make it to the gym because I know in the end it will be better for me.  Caring for a toddler is more difficult than I ever imagined especially being pregnant.  I feel it necessary to be the best mom I can possibly be day in and out which means always being on the go and I constantly feel like I am a disappoinment when I get frustrated at myself because I am so exhausted.  With winter just around the corner I try to get outside as much as possible and even that seems to be a big ordeal.  I pride myself in knowing that when I look back I ewill have spent 95% of the time doing things with her but that 5% will kill me deep down.


No comments:

Post a Comment